Saturday, June 6, 2020

The birthday photo

Every year on my birthday I try to go someplace in nature to photograph. This year the coronavirus had other plans for all of us and closed the Everglades, which was one of the places I had in mind. So, instead, not having any particular plan, I picked up a Fuji X-Pro3 with a single lens, the Fuji 35mm f/2, and went out walking to a nearby nature area with some interesting tropical areas to it.


I took a series of photos with the CC color profile and came back to edit them into a single image containing multiple viewpoints of the same scene. This image is a composite of four separate images from the morning walk combined with some graphic elements to tie it all together into a single composition. Working this way is the new theme I have been developing for a while now. You can see more from this stylistic series here.


No comments :

Post a Comment