Monday, February 1, 2016

Conceptual multiple exposure

This photo just emerged out of nowhere while I was playing around in Photoshop over the weekend. It began with a sky and clouds picture I liked.  I then added the charts, next the woman, and then building facade with its arrow-like shadow pointing towards the future.  Lastly, I added the world map, which I have created into a Photoshop brush preset so I can quickly stamp it anywhere in a photo.  The lowered opacity white boxes help to shape the composition and also separate the elements from each other.

I purposely did not include any symbols such as financial signs, technology or scientific symbols, or anything else that would peg the image to a specific industry. This way the photo can be applied to almost any forward looking idea with a global reach..


No comments :

Post a Comment