Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Classic Leica Cameras Calendar - 2014

Every year I do a calendar for myself using my images of classic camera.  This year I did one featuring legendary cameras of the 20th century. All the photos for this new calendar can be seen here: LEGENDARY CAMERAS CALENDAR 2014.

Last year I did a calendar on classic Leica cameras, which I have updated as a calendar for 2014. All the photos for the CLASSIC LEICAS CALENDAR 2014 can be seen below.  The photos are of antique Leica cameras in period still life situations.

I put two versions of both calendars on LULU.COM.  If anyone loves Leica cameras or Classic cameras as much as I do and wants a copy of one of these calendars, they can be accessed here:  CLASSIC CAMERAS 2014 CALENDAR.

I still shoot film with some of these cameras today.

Leica IIIg - c1957

Leica IIIc - c1944

Leica M2 with dual-range Summicron c1959.  This was the first Leica camera I used professionally.

Leica IIIf - c1952 with a 20cm Telyt lens and Visoflex I viewer, shown here with a Weston Master III light meter of the same period.

Leica I (c1930) with Ur-Leica photo by Oscar Barnak using the first Leica prototype in 1913.


Leica III - c1937 with the special 9cm Thambar lens and soft focus filter.

Lecia M4 (c1968) - My favorite film Leica, and the one I use today when I want to do some serious black and white film photography.

Leica IIIb - c1938 with 8.5cm f/1.5 Summarex lens

Leica IIIf - c1954, with complete Leica case of lenses and accessories

Leica M9 digital camera - circa 2009

Leica Standard - c1932

Leica III - c1938, one of my favorites.  It currently sits on my desk loaded with film and ready to shoot.


1 comment :