The updates are for all cameras to prep them for the new 56mm f/1.2 lens. In addition, these updates will improve the OIS function for both still and video shooting.
Here is a complete list of the updates and their purpose from the Fujifilm web site:
"We are pleased to announce that new firmware updates are now available for the following products:
(1) X-Pro1 : 3.20 (current 3.10)
(2) X-E1 : 2.20 (current 2.10)
(3) X-E2 : 1.20 (current 1.10)
(4) X-M1 : 1.10 (current 1.01)
(5) X-A1 : 1.10 (current 1.01)
(6) XC16-50mm : 1.12 (current 1.10)
(7) XF18-55mm : 3.11 (current 3.10)
(8) XF55-200mm : 1.11 (current 1.10)
The updates for the camera models incorporate the following changes:
1) Addition of compatibility with XF56mmF1.2R.
2) Improvement of AE accuracy with XF56mmF1.2R
3) Improvement of AF accuracy with XF56mmF1.2R (only for X-E2)
For the lenses, the following changes are applied:
1) Improvement of OIS function for movie shooting when panning and tilting a camera.
2) Improvement of OIS function for still image shooting.
3) Fixed a bug where the maximum aperture always displays F5.6. (only for XC16-50mm. )
4) Improvement of AF response during continuous shooting with X-E2 and X-T1. (for XF18-55mm and XF55-200mm)"
You can download the firmware using this link: Fujifilm firmware updates.
Don't have a Fuji X camera and feeling left out of all the ritualized firmware updates the rest of us are having fun doing? You can buy an X camera now while Fujifilm has them heavily discounted. Then you can join the rest of us in the fun of firmware updating.
Fujifilm X-Pro1 B&H Photo Amazon
Fujifilm X-E2 B&H Photo Amazon