Monday, November 25, 2013

From film to digital to platinum

A long time ago I did a series of images on the American Southwest, mostly on 35mm film. I had always wondered what these images would like as platinum prints. Now I'm about to find out. First I scanned the original negatives. The digital images shown here are done from those scans. Next I will have the scans converted to full size negatives and 11x14" platinum prints made from the enlarged negatives.

This church and the other angles of it below are of the Rancho de Taos Church in New Mexico. This church has always been a mecca for artists, one of the most famous views being that by Georgia O'Keeffe.






2 comments :

  1. Great images.
    Looking forward to more discussion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete